|Goro Goro no Mi|
Electrical Manipulation, Generation, and Transformation
A Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into electricity at will, making the user a Lightning Human.
Link to One Piece Wiki ArticleEdit
Strengths and WeaknessesEdit
User can use electricity to attack from all ranges, as well as generate heat. User can detect and trace electricity and electrical fields. User may use gold or Thunder Dials to increase the power of or store electricity for attacks. Goro Goro no Mi users have a weakness to rubber and standard Devil Fruit Weaknesses.
- Awareness is increased by 1/4th the character's Mastery due to ability to sense electricity.
- Agility is increased by half the character's Mastery when attacking with ranged lightning. This affects only Accuracy, not damage.
- Storm Absorption: Enhances all lightning based attacks by 1/3 in damage in a lightning storm environment.
- Defibrillation: When reaching zero health in the Determined State, the character may restore 1/3 of their health by using electricity to restart their heart. This may only be used once per battle. This skill is unlocked upon reaching 200 Mastery and 150 Skill.
A special form unlocked when the user obtains a Mastery stat of 250. The user transforms themselves into a Raijin looking thunder god made of pure electricity. Attacks made using the Goro Goro no Mi in this form become twice as strong. However because of the size of this form, chance to be hit is doubled as well.
- All electricity based attacks are doubled in power.
- The character becomes twice as easy to hit due to size.